Thank to all my friends for the best time we have.
Chíp is 2 years older than me, she is my best friend. She has a lot of toys and she always willing to play with me.
I like her very much, so does she.
I don't know Jerry's age but he seems to the same to mine. He lives with his grandma as I do. He has many toys too. His family is rich.
Bi is couple of month younger than me but she is fatter. She is my next door friend. My window is front of hers, sometimes we chit chat besides the windows.
My grandma sings a Vietnamese song like "Mối tình đầu của tui, ..." (My first love), then she ask "Whose's first love?", the answer is "Bi and me". Maybe it is too complicated.
I don't have any picture with Bi or Jerry. I like them too, although we fight sometime.
Anyway, i love you guys. Thank for playing and sharing toys with me.
Chíp is 2 years older than me, she is my best friend. She has a lot of toys and she always willing to play with me.
I like her very much, so does she.
I don't know Jerry's age but he seems to the same to mine. He lives with his grandma as I do. He has many toys too. His family is rich.
Bi is couple of month younger than me but she is fatter. She is my next door friend. My window is front of hers, sometimes we chit chat besides the windows.
My grandma sings a Vietnamese song like "Mối tình đầu của tui, ..." (My first love), then she ask "Whose's first love?", the answer is "Bi and me". Maybe it is too complicated.
I don't have any picture with Bi or Jerry. I like them too, although we fight sometime.
Anyway, i love you guys. Thank for playing and sharing toys with me.

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét